TEO
RVF Supporter
- Joined
- Jul 20, 2025
- Messages
- 59
- Location
- Goodyear AZ
- RV Year
- 2018
- RV Make
- Newmar
- RV Model
- Bay Star 3124
- RV Length
- 32
- Chassis
- Ford
- Engine
- Triton V-10
- TOW/TOAD
- 2014 Jeep Wrangler 2D
- Fulltimer
- No
My motorhome has been sitting for a while and I was going to add some water into the toilet bowl so it doesn't go dry. I turned on the pump switch to pressurized the line and it just kept running longer than usual. I turned it off and did a walk around looking for water under the coach. Found water dripping out of the wet bay. Opened the door and there was water dripping out behind were you attach the hose. Turned the pump on again and the drip turned into a steady stream. In the picture I attached it seems to be coming out between the white part and the back of the board were the hose fitting is, not the pex 90*. Is this part the back-flow valve? Or is it just a check valve?
Attachments
Last edited: