Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

NZ nige

RVF Newbee
Hi all,new to this site. I'm in New Zealand with a 1994 aluma lite on a spartan chassis. I have a water leak between the fresh tank and the water pump as it runs intermittently. I've been under the vehicle, you can see water is leaking from somewhere. I can't see the pipework as it disappears through the floor from the water tank,it's leaking under there somewhere. Anyone got any idea how I can get to it? Thanks in anticipation
Nige

The pipes go up through the floor and into the bathroom or kitchen. Look under the sinks and see if you find the leaks. Hopefully you won't have to pull out the vanity to gain access to the leaky pipe.

Thanks EZ, turned out to be the water pipe into the foot flush on the toilet. Must have been leaking between inner and outer floor skins. Just an elbow that needed tightening,but took toilet out to make sure that was the only problem.
NZ nige

Glad you found it! Water leaks can be rough. Sometimes the water will run between the tile and the subfloor and will stay wet for months before it shows that a leak has occured. By then you have much damage to repair. Hope you caught it early!

Latest resources

Back