Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

Qasim715

RVF Newbee
I dewinterize my Winnebago Travato 59G today.Noted no water flowing and water pump keep running.I used city water connection to get antifreeze flow out. Any suggestions what to do.Water pump shureflo 4008-101-F65

It's a simple 12V powered pump. Try connecting both the red and black wires to power and ground respectively and see if it runs. If it does not then it probably needs to be replaced. Some pumps go through a controller where the ground is connected/disconnected to control the on/off. The controllers, if you have one, could be bad too.

I dewinterize my Winnebago Travato 59G today.Noted no water flowing and water pump keep running.I used city water connection to get antifreeze flow out. Any suggestions what to do.Water pump shureflo 4008-101-F65
Simple first! Tank empty!
Did you clear the pump line when you winterized?

Check the strainer if it has one making sure it is clear,and tight. Make sure the suction line has not cracked.

Valves not correctly set.

Latest resources

Back