Chassis
Spartan
Engine
Cummins
TOW/TOAD
2018 Ford Flex
Fulltimer
No
This came up in another thread about truck stop fueling. Thought it was a good idea.

booties.jpg

Limited-time deal: Shoe Covers Disposable Non Slip, 100 Pack(50 pairs) Thick Extra Disposable Boot Covers Slip Proof Shoe Cover for Indoors Outdoors Recyclable Durable Protector Covers Fits Virtually Most Shoes Amazon.com

Last edited:
I wish the stations would start making the people responsible clean up their own oil slicks. We'd have a lot fewer of them.

I use the same type shoe cover when fueling. They work well unless the ground is wet. When the ground is wet they let the liquid soak through to your shoes. I'm thinking about trying to find some sort of liquid proof slip on that ideally would go over my shoes. I store the shoe covers and a pair of work gloves that I use at the pump under the entry steps so the are handy when exiting.

Tyvek:

Works for Hazmat. For me, I have to put on shoes to go out on the fuel islands, and I just take them off again on the inside steps. But I’m probably among the few who drive with no shoes.

I keep a pair of "fuel stop slipons and disposable rubber gloves under the step. Trash the gloves when finished fueling and the shoes go back in step storage on way back in the coach. Has worked well for me.

Tyvek:

Works for Hazmat. For me, I have to put on shoes to go out on the fuel islands, and I just take them off again on the inside steps. But I’m probably among the few who drive with no shoes.
Nah, not the only one!

Let me get this straight, cloth napkins, proper wine glasses, yet no shoes. Human logic is really intriguing! 😂

Let me get this straight, cloth napkins, proper wine glasses, yet no shoes. Human logic is really intriguing! 😂
yes well we must maintain our standards….

Latest resources

Back