Engine
Cummins 400 HP
TOW/TOAD
2017 Chevy Colorado
Fulltimer
No
Neal submitted a new listing:

Weboost RV 65 - Weboost RV 65

I have a Weboost RV 65 used one time that I carry with me. With my current internet setup I have not had any need for the Weboost RV 65. I will likely be selling this while at Quartzsite in January 2020. If you're looking for a Weboost RV 65 and you will be in the Quartzsite area let me know. It would be ideal to avoid shipping this as the extension pole and large indoor booster would be expensive to ship. I paid $650, I'd like to sell it for around $500.

Learn more about this listing...

It’s me again, bugging you about internet. This unit is an external cell antenna, a cell booster, and an internal cell transmitting antenna? Is is simply a cell signal receiver/booster/transmitter? If so, that means to me it is not a WiFi router?

This unit is a signal booster only. It contains a directional antenna that is mounted on a mast which via coax connects to an internal booster and internal antenna that amplifies the detected cellular signal.

This unit is a signal booster only. It contains a directional antenna that is mounted on a mast which via coax connects to an internal booster and internal antenna that amplifies the detected cellular signal.
Thanks. I don’t think that’s the direction I’m headed.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back