Chassis
Freightliner XCR
Engine
Cummins 400 HP
TOW/TOAD
2017 Chevy Colorado
Fulltimer
No
Hello and welcome to the latest and greatest online community for RVers. I created this site to bring RVers the most robust and modern community with security and privacy at the forefront. This site may be different from others you've used and I invite you to try the test forum to get used to the new editor with advanced capabilities. There is more here than meets the eye, you'll enjoy great notifications (check the bottom of the screen if using Google Chrome) @Mentions, a Resources and Gallery (media) area for posting albums, documents, and more. You can use thread prefixes when creating new threads to help identify your thread such as a question, mod, tip, fyi, etc.. If you're asking a question you can edit your original post (OP) and mark the thread as answered. There is a lot of functionality as you'll find out with the best experience using a desktop web browser.

This site will continue to evolve over time as we shape the features and add functionality over time. Click your name on the top right of the toolbar and explore your account settings and features. Support the site and open up even more functionality in the account upgrades area. We restrict some functionality to avoid abuse of the forums by unknown members.

If you see any inappropriate posts please report them so our moderators can handle the posts accordingly. Please adhere to the very simple rules of the site. This site is not one that will be run with a heavy hand. I want a super friendly community and invite RV owners, prospective owners and even vendors serving the RV community to participate here. Everyone is invited and I hope every one of you really enjoy your experience at RVForums.com.

Please help spread the word and invite your fellow RVers or RVers to be to come here and ask questions and help others. Share the RV Lifestyle, share your lessons learned, share your finds, and be a part of the RV family connected via RVForums.com.

Thank you for being a part of this new great community where we can share the amazing experience we are so lucky to enjoy. I look forward to meeting you online and hopefully someday in person.

My sincere welcome to you.

Latest resources

Back