Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Put it in a zip lock bag!! :ROFLMAO:

Put it in a zip lock bag!! :ROFLMAO:
Yes -- I have reached out to the wrong site. I am interested in a TRAVEL TRAILER, not a motorhome, and I feel I had a legitimate question. Glad I was able to be a scapegoat for your joke. Have a super day.

I was being serious! Sorry I tried to inject a little humor. I can't think of another way to keep the toilet paper dry in a wet bath can you? I don't think there is a cabinet to put it in right? So, I'd put it in a zip lock bag. :D (y)

I have reached out to the wrong site. I am interested in a TRAVEL TRAILER, not a motorhome
No, you are at the right place and we welcome folks with travel trailers as much as we do those with motorhomes!

That said, we don't always have magic answers. If the travel trailer manufacturer hasn't made provision for this (and they should; have you checked with them?), then all we can offer is practical solutions like ZipLock bags or some other waterproof container. I was going to suggest a plastic food container with snap-on lid.

I'm thinking that the manufacturer must have some kind of a solution for this issue. If not, it might be a bit of a deal-breaker for me. Good luck in your search.

EDIT: Or, this...

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07VX4Z5R1/?tag=rvf01-20

TJ

Latest resources

Back