What memberships and subscriptions do you have related to RVing

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
  • Beaver Ambassador Club
  • Freightliner Chassis Owners Club (FCOC)
  • Newmar Kountry Klub (and local chapter)
  • FMCA
  • FMCA Roadside Assistance
  • Cummins Online
  • Good Sam Club
  • KOA Klub
  • AllStays
  • Direct General Insurance
  • TSD Fuel Program EFS card
  • America the Beautiful – National Parks and Federal Recreational Lands Pass/Senior Pass

What do must feel is the best mechanical breakdown insurance. I’m purchasing a new RV and they recommend good Sam.

What do must feel is the best mechanical breakdown insurance. I’m purchasing a new RV and they recommend good Sam.
I like Coach-Net. Fortunatrly, I have never needed to use them. I only use Good Sam for camping discounts, and gas savings at Pilot/ Flying J.

Were you buying your RV from Camping World by chance?

My experience using CW stores for mechanic work is way below average. Our last experience was having the CW down in Ft Myers install a new washer and dryer in a gas coach 4 years ago. Horrible workmanship and I had to re-install after getting on the road.

Check the reviews on Cornerstone if you really want extra coverage, or just start a repair fund.

Coach Net membership - Bought from our dealer. We have not used it yet.
XtraRide Service Contract - My company handles this one. We bought a new 1 + 4. Thankfully have not needed it yet.
In our business we handle XtraRide, Corner Stone and North Star RV.
With all of them the main thing is to get an approval ahead of time, not ask for forgiveness and a check after a repair is done.
Let us know if we can help.
Thank you,
Ken

Last edited:
We have abandoned Good Sam and Camping World due to extremely poor customer service. We kept the GS in place for a while because of the fuel discount at Pilot/Flying J but with TSD, we don’t go there much any more.

TJ

Tsd
Coach Net

That's it.

Latest resources

Back