• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

Tallperson

RVF Newbee
Hi,

We have a travel trailer with painted, corrugated aluminum siding that we would like to deoxidize and wax. We just aren't sure what product(s) to use for this. When I've searched for an answer it comes up with products for fiberglass and gelcoat. Ideally the product would not only wax but also provide UV protection. Any idea's, thoughts?

Thank you

About the only thing I can think of for what you want is mild rubbing compound, but then you would need to apply some kind of wax afterwords.

Hi,

We have a travel trailer with painted, corrugated aluminum siding that we would like to deoxidize and wax. We just aren't sure what product(s) to use for this. When I've searched for an answer it comes up with products for fiberglass and gelcoat. Ideally the product would not only wax but also provide UV protection. Any idea's, thoughts?

Thank you
I assume we are talking older rig. If I used any kind of compound on mine there would be no paint left. I use laundry soap and follow up with shine armor. If I play my cards right I won't need to repaint it.

Latest resources

Back