Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest RV Community on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, review campgrounds
  • Get the most out of the RV Lifestyle
  • Invite everyone to RVForums.com and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome

Question What's your kitchen sink setup?

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

Neal

Staff member
RVF Administrator
RV Year
RV Make
Newmar
RV Model
Ventana 4037
RV Length
40' 10"
Chassis
Freightliner XCR
Engine
Cummins 400 HP
TOW/TOAD
2017 Chevy Colorado
Fulltimer
No
Dual sink, no dishwasher. I use a wire mesh type thing in the left sink for drying dishes. Not sure I'm using the optimal setup for the dual sink that I have. How is your sink setup, how do you use the two sinks? Do you use one side for drying? What stuff do you use such as for a drying rack or mat?

We have always had a double sink in the kitchen until this coach (22 MA 4118). Even tried to order one as a special, but Newmar would not approve it. So, after lots of looking on Amazon, I found what works for us and I think the single sink is now growing on me. This drainer fits perfectly next to the sink while we are set up and when traveling it fits down in the sink so we can continue to use the sink. We also use the dishwasher when we have more dishes at any one time or sometimes let them build up for a day or so and them run it.

Kitchen Sink 1.jpg
Kitchen Sink 2.jpg

My wife hates our double sink in our Holiday Rambler. It has a big side and a small side. I will admit the small side is about useless. She wants a big single sink but the way ours is made the counter top would have to be removed to get the sink out. That also means the stove would have to be removed too so it would be a major pain in the butt.

Latest resources

Back