Chassis
Prevost
Engine
Volvo D13
TOW/TOAD
2023 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Fulltimer
No
Does anyone know a good source where to buy these?

Attachments

• 6F11E763-22DF-4F9E-A5BA-C27C2F3D2C6D.jpeg
    6F11E763-22DF-4F9E-A5BA-C27C2F3D2C6D.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 12
Most auto parts stores carry them, or can get them. Also, try truck stops. They frequently carry them as well. And, since they are apparently for your Ventana, there's always the "mother ship" parts store in Nappanee. I'm betting your local auto parts story will have them, however.

TJ

I'd bet you could find them anywhere a lot cheaper than Nappanee. Amazon has a ton of them.

I'd bet you could find them anywhere a lot cheaper than Nappanee. Amazon has a ton of them.
That's the interesting thing about Newmar parts; some items are sky high beyond belief and some are dirt cheap. I don't understand why that is, but it is what it is.

TJ

That's the interesting thing about Newmar parts; some items are sky high beyond belief and some are dirt cheap. I don't understand why that is, but it is what it is.

TJ
Pricing at the Service Center parts counter is a fascinating subject. It may well have something to do with the turnover of the item. If a part is a slow mover but necessary to stock, that part is much more expensive to stock. A part that turns over at a fast pace is profitable at a much lower price point.

Latest resources

Back