• Midwest

• Deep South

• Southwest

• West

• Northwest

• Mexico

• Canada

Results are only viewable after voting.
Well, I was born in the north east, but raised in Florida. However, I currently hail from the western Nevada desert so that’s what I put lol.

Hewitt, Texas it is in the Central Texas area.

Like @MrsOlney, I guess it depends on what you consider "from". Grew up in midwest so I generally consider that where I'm from, but have lived in multiple states over the last several years. Technically my residency is now Florida, but as I transition to being a full-timer, that's more of a formality than reality.

Don't forget folks............you have to click on the region where you're from in the poll above for it to register and count your vote. If you just reply and tell us where you're from it won't register in the poll results. I see a lot of names in the responses that do not show up in the poll above. I'm afraid we're missing a lot of you in the poll. :cry:

In West Philadelphia I was born and raised. On a playground is where I spent most of my days chilling out, maxin', relaxin' all cool, shootin' some b-ball outside of the school.
When a couple of guys who were up to no good started makin' trouble in my neighborhood I got in one little fight and my mom got scared and said "You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air".

I whistled for a cab and when it came near the license plate said 'Fresh' and it had dice in the mirror. If anything I could say that this cab was rare but I thought "Nah, forget it, yo, Holmes, to Bel-Air!"

I pulled up to a house about seven or eight and I yelled to the cabbie "Yo', Holmes, smell ya later"
I looked at my kingdom, I was finally there sit on my throne as the Prince of Bel-Air

In West Philadelphia I was born and raised. On a playground is where I spent most of my days chilling out, maxin', relaxin' all cool, shootin' some b-ball outside of the school.
When a couple of guys who were up to no good started makin' trouble in my neighborhood I got in one little fight and my mom got scared and said "You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air".

I whistled for a cab and when it came near the license plate said 'Fresh' and it had dice in the mirror. If anything I could say that this cab was rare but I thought "Nah, forget it, yo, Holmes, to Bel-Air!"

I pulled up to a house about seven or eight and I yelled to the cabbie "Yo', Holmes, smell ya later"
I looked at my kingdom, I was finally there sit on my throne as the Prince of Bel-Air
That's amazing!!!! There was this TV show when I was younger that was just like this!!! Is your name Arnold??? :ROFLMAO:

That's amazing!!!! There was this TV show when I was younger that was just like this!!! Is your name Arnold??? :ROFLMAO:
Will.

Latest resources

Back