• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Where should we hold an RVForums Rally?

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
I have a really good idea who should be the RVF party coordinator!

@Elli?

She does need a logon, doesn't she?? Hmmm

Geez...... with over 12K members some one should step up! We need a rally master. I would if I could, but my business keeps me bogged down 6 days a week.

Would love to get together with other RVforum members at a rally. Hey Neal just curious, what part of the USA holds the most RVforum members?

HH

I would attend for fun, my brother is moving here to Chattanooga and he nearly bought a class A last weekend in Tampa.....looking for events to attend. We have Goldwings and went to a weekend ride in Va last year and had a ball. Nice to meet and mingle with people from all walks of life.

@FLSteve would do a great job, especially if he could get Deek to join us over here on this forum.

I second the @FLSteve nomination. Catherine's Landing in Hot Springs would be a respectable place.

You folks do realize that I don't even have a coach right now ... :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

I think a rally would be neat as well. But it would only be fitting and proper if @Neal lead it. I know he could get a lot of helpers from this group.

FLSteve ;)

Sorry folks, just catching up as yesterday I launched for another trip and my first 24 hours if always getting my fung schwaaaaaay schwaaawyed in. I still have to think about this and how it would work. But "micro-gatherings" are something anyone could do such as see who's in an area, do you want to meet up, how many, someone find a place to see if you can get enough spots, etc. Anyone can take the lead on this but again, I have to figure out how this could work based on my schedule etc too as I'm not a fulltimer and this year not much planned for me until mid summer and not sure from there.

Wow now over 13K members. Neal that's great.

It seems our Rally plans has bogged down again. Oh well, filling up my travel plans in the coach for 2022.

Latest resources

Back