• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Where were you with your NEWMAR today?

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Yeah, but you can’t see it for the toad. I mean up on the back cap, just like the front shade.

I think it's quite visible from passers, etc. I don't want to get too gaudy and there are issues with putting advertising on the coach itself with insurance, etc. If they think you're using your coach for commercial purpose then things change in insurance, etc. I bought vinyl lettering for the top of the windshield then learned this and never put it on.

@Neal if you placed advertising on the coach would you encounter problems with campgrounds not allowing you to stay as a result of the advertising?

@Neal if you placed advertising on the coach would you encounter problems with campgrounds not allowing you to stay as a result of the advertising?
If you're talking about what I have now, the MagneShade, I have thought about that and am waiting to encounter it. My first response would be, I'm not selling anything, the site is free. Therefore I'm not soliciting. Advertising typically means doing so for something in return. There are also trucks, campers, etc. that are for service companies, people that work such as for power companies, are they soliciting? I have the other magneshade if needed, although I didn't bring it. I'd just remove it if someone had a problem. Time will tell, but yes, thought about that too.

I have been in many parks where there were rvs with different types of advertisements on them. Unless the park had specific rules in their rental agreement I don’t see how they could stop the practice. Much like allowing/disallowing flags.

Understood, thanks!

Well this afternoon its a Harvest Host stop on Rt. 9 in Vermont across from a craft distillery (bought a couple bottles of very pleasant maple bourbon), and next door to a brewery with pizza. For a parking lot with no infrastructure, it has a lot of amenities..

The “camp ground” looks nice from the door side; the balance is a gravel parking lot/construction yard, but its far enough off the road and very informal. You don’t need a HH membership to use it - a family with TT pulled in a while ago and said its just a “local knowledge” thing. But we discovered it through HH and are glad we did.

Kind of balances out the $80+ KOA we stayed at last night charging extra high “holiday” rates. That was a nice enough spot and we were lucky to get a space given the time of year, but this is more my speed. And of course the dogs can run off leash, and one could certainly wash one’s rig here without complaint.
1C99CAA3-9561-49C7-9DD9-8F86A293C520.jpeg
7F79E5AE-4F88-4F5E-8468-F46D21EB6CA3.jpeg
696B6403-AC35-4EBD-8D0C-14F5BFBBCFC7.jpeg

Hi Rich: Nice score. We will be leaving for a western tour this Sunday. We booked three stops with Harvest Host so far. One Winery, One Brewery, and a Honey Bee Farm......LOL

HH

Spending some time at Fries RV park in Fries Va. We come here each 4th of July as it is a small friendly park and we have become one of the regulars who come here at the same time each year.

90CD995B-CBF8-495B-8623-13E3D3F308A7.jpeg

How's the battery conversion working out @Richpatty ?

Latest resources

Back