• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Where were you with your TIFFIN today?

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Well last week we were at the Hershey RV show for two days. We dry camped in an open field across from the Roller Coaster. Then we headed to one of our favorites haunts Gettysburg PA. Because of the short notice we were only able to get the last two sites at Granite Hill. This shot is on Monday when everybody seemed to clear out.

I had the only tree on the left side of campground. Site had 50 amp service, water, but no sewer. I backed up to huge field. It was great for my Lab Shelby to run around in.

Gettysburg 2021.jpg

Office was closed by the time I got over there to hang up RVForum cards and brochures. So I thought I would post a picture of the campfire :giggle:
Will try this afterrnoon.

View attachment 2519
Love the "tent" set up for the cats, I'm guessing? Looks like a great, compact idea. I purchased a pop-up pavilion with a floor so the cats can't escape but your set up looks for fun for cats. I might have to replan!

Love the "tent" set up for the cats, I'm guessing? Looks like a great, compact idea. I purchased a pop-up pavilion with a floor so the cats can't escape but your set up looks for fun for cats. I might have to replan!
It is called a “kitty walk”. A little expensive, but the whole thing collapses and stores away in it’s own bag. Our two cats love them. We’ve had them since 2016 when we first purchased our class c. Wife had to redo the string in paracord in a few places from wear and UV. But the system itself has lasted all these camping seasons. Usually when campers walk by, they think we have ferrets or something 😀

Kitty Walk Cat system.

It is called a “kitty walk”. A little expensive, but the whole thing collapses and stores away in it’s own bag. Our two cats love them. We’ve had them since 2016 when we first purchased our class c. Wife had to redo the string in paracord in a few places from wear and UV. But the system itself has lasted all these camping seasons. Usually when campers walk by, they think we have ferrets or something 😀

Kitty Walk Cat system.
Thank you so much for the info. I'll check it out!

If you’re up for an adventure with quiet seclusion on a river bank, you’ll enjoy Cooper’s Landing, Mo. Got a great back-in site on the Missouri River. Beautiful view, great walking/running trail, and tonight a delicious food truck and lots of interesting folks milling around. Lovely area if you’re nearby. Cell service sketchy and not able to acquire satellite but the natural beauty and environment make this well worth the effort to stay. 30 Amp service, they’re upgrading to 50, city water, no dump station. Of 15 available spots, we’re the only camper here. Great spot to rest and relax on your way to somewhere else.

Latest resources

Back