Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

DMShavitz

RVF Newbee
We have a Country Coach 2008 Allure 430 Hood River which we bought used last year. As we were pulling out of the garage and turned to the right, we developed a major leak. We found it coming down the side of the fuel tank and it appears to be diesel fuel from maybe an overflow or blow off valve, about 2 gallons worth. Has anyone ever had this problem? It stopped right while parked on our driveway, and we have since pulled it back in the garage and nothing is leaking for now.
We would like to know what happened so we can fix a problem before it becomes even worse.
Oops, I can't post the pictures. If you have some insight and would like to see the pictures, Private Email: [email protected]

Thanks

I had an issue where the filler neck to tank was leaking. At first I thought it was from the top of tank and suspected a vent leaking but was the filler neck. Mine is hard pipe plumbed, removed and resealed by Rush Truck in St George, UT as it was under warranty. Mine leak was not as severe as you state but would look in that area.

Latest resources

Back