Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
On the upside, it is supposed to be in the 70's this weekend. 🙏🏼

Aw mannnn, I always time it wrong!

Autosocks gift courtesy of RVF management being delivered to you.

We just spent a week there at Camp Newmar with some other fellow SuperStar owners... got to meet ARD also last week! incredible experience at the service center as always!! View attachment 15188View attachment 15189
Pretty Cool that they had a bunch of same latest new models there at the same time - new friends forever. How full was the CG?
It's nice to see the Service Center evolve and add outside seating - nice addition.

Pretty Cool that they had a bunch of same latest new models there at the same time - new friends forever. How full was the CG?
It's nice to see the Service Center evolve and add outside seating - nice addition.
Was great as the three of us had been visiting online via the Newmar Super C FB group... was interesting to compare notes and share what our techs were doing so we could all help each other out..

we talked about outdoor seating, fire pit, gazebo, etc... we told the folks there about it, just not sure how fancy they want to make it.. CG was almost 100% full on Monday and Tuesday of that week and by Thursday was probably 25%... which I think is pretty typical...

Dear Newmar,

I think a free Newmar logo hat should be given to anyone getting repairs at the Nappanee service center.

Not that I'm planning on being there anytime soon
angel.gif

Dear Newmar,

I think a free Newmar logo hat should be given to anyone getting repairs at the Nappanee service center.

Not that I'm planning on being there anytime soon
angel.gif

Latest resources

Back