Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest RV Community on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, review campgrounds
  • Get the most out of the RV Lifestyle
  • Invite everyone to RVForums.com and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome

Question Who's doing Rallies or Caravans this year (2021)

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
We’re doing our first ever rally in July. Newmar’s International Rally in Lewisburg WV.

We have done 3 NKK rally’s and enjoyed them all, Fiesta in the Keys, ABQ Balloon Fiesta and AZ State Rally. I’m not much on caravans as I want to set my own schedule. No future rally’s planed but will consider in future, probably with NKK.
For me, this was a better way to get the "DW" more involved; plus getting to see some places she wanted to see, & a couple of different places I wanted to see. (Corvette Museum)!
And then the International was going to be so close by; so it worked out! Will judge about future caravans, after this one is complete! All new to me!

We’re doing our first ever rally in July. Newmar’s International Rally in Lewisburg WV.
Hope to see you there!
Should be fun, and interesting!!

We are doing AIM Vegas in Dec, and AIM Branson next year. Have a trip to factory for AIR inspection and repairs that kills my Oct RnR, but we will make the best of it. DW can always find a shopping opportunity, and as a quilter being around Amish country can get expensive......

I think there is a wonderful feeling of camaraderie when you attend a rally. My first year out RVing I went to the FMCA rally in Perry, GA and Newmar International Rally in Gillette, WY. Loved the FMCA rally. Great seminars and lots and lots of vendors. That is also where I met Mrs. Girard and she had my demonic Girard awnings fixed right away. I also enjoyed Newmar International as I was able to get some little things fixed by the Newmar techs. I made friends with people from both rallys that I continue to stay in touch with. I've only been to one NKK rally (Balloon Fiesta) and it was fabulous....again making new friends and reconnecting with old ones. The scheduling of get togethers was fun and I highly recommend and I look forward to attending another one.

Currently I am at the AIM rally in Granby, CO at River Run RV Resort. It is pretty amazing with all the planned activities....horseback riding, white water rafting and side by sides. People could not be any friendlier. Running into people I've met at Newmar, from the forums...what's not to like.?

Not this year but Monacoers is having one next Feb. I've thought about going to. Mainly because of all the free inspections. 5 days long.

It's at Lazy Days Tampa though and over 2 hours away from our winter home. Afraid if I sign up when the time comes I'll wish I was staying where we're at.

Latest resources

Back