Newmar
RV Model
London Aire 4551
RV Length
TOW/TOAD
Yukon Denali
Fulltimer
Yes
Anybody have any idea what I should check in regards to the winegard not turning on?

Thanks!

Renee

Attachments

• 89A5FA34-FD98-429C-B461-9CF907268AEE.jpeg
    89A5FA34-FD98-429C-B461-9CF907268AEE.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 20
Hi Renee,
I gave up on mine. It is stuck on E1. Winegard was not much help. Paid a prof. Technician, he could not fix it either. So we just watch sat. TV. Hope you have better luck.
Sorry to hear about your New microwave..

I meant to check if there is a fuse for this in my cord reel area but I imagine she'll get an answer from Newmar faster. My hunch is the roof unit died or has a wiring issue, something disconnected.

Hi Renee,
I gave up on mine. It is stuck on E1. Winegard was not much help. Paid a prof. Technician, he could not fix it either. So we just watch sat. TV. Hope you have better luck.
Sorry to hear about your New microwave..
Thanks Buly! I will try calling Winegard tomorrow. Who knows. Maybe I'll get lucky with it, because I'm certainly not getting lucky with my GE defective Advantium. Sigh. FYI, the warranty with GE is for REPAIRS only. Guess we will see what the tech says. Have an appointment in NC on 11/20th in case something miraculous doesn't happen here in Nap. On the upside YOURS is working. ?

Well, I feel a little silly since it was such an easy fix. My most awesome tech here at Newmar (Dave)...he is the one who taught me how to drive, unplugged my Winegard by unscrewing the faceplate and pulling out the wire and put back and tah dah it is working again. All I really had to do is hit the battery disconnect and that would have done it too. I really need to remember that the battery disconnect often makes everything mo' betta'. Case closed.

Glad it’s fixed, thanks for sharing ?

Reactions: ARD
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back