Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

Jackie J

RVF Newbee
I am considering looking for a 2020 Horizon 42Q. One of the main reasons is the windows you can still see through when you are watching TV. I don't want one where the TV hides the window and beside it is a kitchen. I love the King Aire but won't pay the price. I would really like to know if the L-shaped couch in the Horizon 42Q can be removed and replaced with recliners. What is the state of the floor underneath the couch? If anyone knows please let me know. It is quite important. Thanks.........Jackie

I am considering looking for a 2020 Horizon 42Q. One of the main reasons is the windows you can still see through when you are watching TV. I don't want one where the TV hides the window and beside it is a kitchen. I love the King Aire but won't pay the price. I would really like to know if the L-shaped couch in the Horizon 42Q can be removed and replaced with recliners. What is the state of the floor underneath the couch? If anyone knows please let me know. It is quite important. Thanks.........Jackie
Jackie, we have the 2017 Ellipse/Tour and have the L-Shaped couch. The L part just slides out when the RV is stationary. The brackets under the couch are removable to pull the couch out and I am pretty positive you could replace it with two recliners either mounted or floating.

Don't know if Horizon is the same but besides the sanitized look of the Horizon many of the features were the same in the two RVs.

Latest resources

Back