Chassis
Prevost
Engine
Volvo D13
TOW/TOAD
2023 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Fulltimer
No
Winnebago Industries Inc. (WGO) said Monday it will temporarily suspend most production activities at its facilities during the week of March 23 through April 12, in response to an "unforeseeable change in business circumstances" as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic. The recreational vehicle maker said it is providing base pay and benefits to affected employees for the first two weeks. Winnebago said its businesses will remain open and perform essential activities for its dealers and end customers. The stock, which is indicated about 5% higher in premarket trading, has tumbled 62.8% over the past month through Friday, while the Dow Jones Industrial Average (^DJI) has dropped 33.9%.

Ouch! Spend $270 million and the next day (relatively speaking) the world gets hit with a pandemic. This is gonna hurt.

I am with you. Less than 30 days from pick up and now I am almost back to where I was at the last purchase, five years ago. This really hurts.

So I guess that includes Newmar. We have a May 17th service appointment at the factory. I sure hope we back normal before then.

I confirmed Newmar service and other critical functions are still operating but production is suspended temporarily.

Wow. Mine must have been one of the last off the line. I hope they did a good job on it.

I heard yesterday that the service center is also shutting down. Does anyone know if that is true?

Read on a Facebook post that Newmar Service Facility is closing today at 12:00 noon.

Latest resources

Back