• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Question Winter plans 2020-21

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
I got a call the other day about availability at Pelican Lake in Naples FL, so we’ll be heading down there. We were there last year and really enjoyed the winter weather.
You probably got a Canadian’s site as they are unable to cross the border.

Neal, you might be a bit early in the year for the Glacier area? Remember Flagstaff??? Judy D
Don't be jealous of my superior RV planning skills :p

fox tv GIF by A Christmas Story Live

St Augustine for a month then Vero Beach followed by Blue Water Key (unfortunately only a week). Afterwards up the west coast of Florida towards Crestview to change plates over to Florida.

St Augustine for a month then Vero Beach followed by Blue Water Key (unfortunately only a week). Afterwards up the west coast of Florida towards Crestview to change plates over to Florida.
Curious where in St Augustine?

Curious where in St Augustine?
Hi Bill. Stagecoach RV Park for 2 weeks starting December 8th. Got calendar out, was incorrect above in stating it was a month. Never been to Stagecoach. Let's meet up if the timing works out.

You probably got a Canadian’s site as they are unable to cross the border.
The FL park we are in is missing all the folks from Canada except one gentlemen. Apparently he flew in somehow (he has a park model). There are 500 sites here, approximately 300 RV sites and 200 park model sites. They are usually booked from the middle of November to the end of March. This year they suspect up to 100 sites could be empty due to our northern neighbors not being able to come down.

January, February and March 2021 at Sunrise RV Resort, Apache Junction AZ.
April return trip through Sedona, Grand Canyon and Moab.

My mom has her own Class C RV and travels with me most of the time. She'll be 80 next year, is amazingly healthy and able to do all she needs to do. She prefers to stay along the West Coast now so I'm pretty much staying West too. We'll be going to Lake Cachuma (Santa Barbara, Ca. area) early December and then head down to Morro Bay, Ca. after that. Home for the Holidays.

Spring time next year I plan to do a little longer solo trip to visit my old work partner who is now the Chief of Police in Sedona, Az., maybe see the Hoover Dam, Grand Canyon and some other sights not yet determined.

Bluewater Key, leaving in about a week. Note: If you click on the link, that is not my DS. Probably belongs to the owner who rents out the slip. Going to Key West for a week or so, then to Orlando to visit our son, then to Stewart to visit our other son, and then back toward home with a few other short stops on the way.

Latest resources

Back