• Commercial/Vendors welcome

WOW.....Am I the only one???

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
A couple suggestions. an aftermarket tire pressure system to alert you of a change in tire pressure is a cheap investment.
an app for your phone for cheap or free campsites like freecampsites com.
gas buddy for your phone so you can look up gas prices ahead of you to avoid higher prices you may encounter.
My controversial best is keep the speed at 50 for best mileage and greatest tire life.

Oh yes don't forget the weight scale at your local truck stop.

Hi all, anyone with a Freedom Express with the windshield in the bedroom, and whether you've found the semi-light filtering shade makes the room dark enough? All the other shades have the blackout rollers, but the one over the windshield still seems to let light permeate. Any workarounds or solutions?
Thanks

A couple suggestions. an aftermarket tire pressure system to alert you of a change in tire pressure is a cheap investment.
an app for your phone for cheap or free campsites like freecampsites com.
gas buddy for your phone so you can look up gas prices ahead of you to avoid higher prices you may encounter.
My controversial best is keep the speed at 50 for best mileage and greatest tire life.

So you don’t have a tire pressure system? We will be starting the longest journey in this coach from Kansas City to Cali. Tires are 1 year old. What steps are needed regarding tires before we leave Jan 5th?

Am I the only trailer trash around this place? Surely there must be others........

Heh heh. We sold our big pusher after 18 years and are waiting delivery of our 18 foot T@B trailer. Then we can join the proud ranks of trailer trash. Can’t wait. :).

Latest resources

Back