• Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.

TJ&LadyDi

RVF "Dinosaur"
Ladi Di and I have been "RVing" for more than 50 years in everything from a "pup tent" to a 40' coach, with travel trailers, 5th wheels and a Class C coach tossed into the mix. Along the way, we've seen a lot of the country and enjoyed every bit of it. We are currently 2018 Newmar Mountain Aire 4047 owners who spend considerable time at our Flathead Lake place in Western Montana, venture out into many other areas of the Mountain West, Pacific Northwest, Southwest and beyond in our coach, and winter in Western Washington state. Yes...we've been asked if we somehow "didn't get the memo" about going south for the winter, but we also like Western Washington and have family here.

We have been active in other RV forums and are looking forward to be active here.

TJ

Great to have you here TJ and Ladi Di. What a great story that inspired me to start a thread to ask others of stories like yours. As you know I'm on my first as my family never did this. Hoping to get to Montana and Glacier next year.

Great to have you here TJ and Ladi Di. What a great story that inspired me to start a thread to ask others of stories like yours. As you know I'm on my first as my family never did this. Hoping to get to Montana and Glacier next year.
We'll be in Polson, MT, in May and June, and again in August and September; hope your visit coincides with our time in Polson. We'd love to crack a couple of brews (Lady Di prefers white wine, however) and sizzle some steaks on the Barbie with you.

TJ

We'll be in Polson, MT, in May and June, and again in August and September; hope your visit coincides with our time in Polson. We'd love to crack a couple of brews (Lady Di prefers white wine, however) and sizzle some steaks on the Barbie with you.

TJ

I'm looking forward to it! Sounds great and can't wait to meet you in person.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back