RV Length
37’
Chassis
Ford
Engine
V10
TOW/TOAD
None
Just got home from FPU. Baystar 3626. The Xantrax beeped for hours . Number 10 in the top middle of the display. On the top right it says Batt NO. Red light next to bottom button comes on then goes off. I don't think it is charging the batteries. Hate to have batteries drained before I get to use it. I called Newmar after hours customer service emergency number and left three messages. No response. Any ideas?

Xatrex says replacement is the only opyion, as a hard reset did not clear the code.

Hard to believe that Newmar didn't catch that during FPU! You'd think they would have made sure all critical systems were operational before it left the building.

TJ

Hard to believe that Newmar didn't catch that during FPU! You'd think they would have made sure all critical systems were operational before it left the building.

TJ

It worked fine all week. It died about 500 miles into my trip home.

I found out you have to be very specific when they say they will send a replacement. Make sure they look at the component sheet for your rig and confirm the are sending the correct part. They FedEx'ed the wrong one. Oh well, life goes on.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back