RV Make
Jayco
RV Model
Whitehawk Summit Edition
RV Length
30'
TOW/TOAD
Dodge Ram 2500 Turbo Diesel
Hi there. I am here to learn and possibly develop friendships. I have been on sports forums for years so I know the deal but RVing is brand new to me. 5 weeks in and feelin good!

Klyde

Welcome to RVF, Klyde; glad to have you here. This is about the friendliest...and, most knowledgeable...online RV forum on the planet. We look forward to hearing more from...and, about...you. Let us know your special interests and ask all the questions you want.

TJ

Welcome to RVF, Klyde; glad to have you here. This is about the friendliest...and, most knowledgeable...online RV forum on the planet. We look forward to hearing more from...and, about...you. Let us know your special interests and ask all the questions you want.

TJ
Thank you. Ive been here for 15 min and I'm already learning. TOAD?? AC Soft Starters? Stackers???? OMG!!! hahaha.
I'm gonna need to Hang out here a while I think :)

You'll be fine! Like all specialized activities, some specialized terms sneak into the vocabulary. No worries; you will pick it up in no time.

TJ

Welcome!

Welcome @RVTheming - many of us are first timers including myself buying on impulse in 2017. Best decision ever, it's been such an amazing experience and the friendships made are amazing as well. Share pictures of your RV, camping, etc. and let's share the RV lifestyle together here on RVForums.com. Help spread the word and tell your fellow RVers you meet and bring them here as well. Welcome aboard and congrats on your decision to RV.

Hi there, and welcome! No matter how long we do this, we always find something new to learn%

This year, we’ve purchased a portable second gray tank, a new camp maid cast iron cook set and a Weber charcoal grill, so we are always trying new things and new places.

You will likely do so as well! Look forward to reading your experiences!

Hi there, and welcome! No matter how long we do this, we always find something new to learn%

This year, we’ve purchased a portable second gray tank, a new camp maid cast iron cook set and a Weber charcoal grill, so we are always trying new things and new places.

You will likely do so as well! Look forward to reading your experiences!
Thank you for replying. I can already see how true your statements are. I'm messing around with black tank solutions and even had to grab a new surge protector after mine fried out during a power outage at the campsite. My outlet was melted to it. It certainly did it's job though and that is all I could ask for. But I stepped it up a bit and attached a new outlet to the power cord coming from the camper. Crazy how quickly that one happened. :eek:)

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back