Spartan
Engine
Cummins
TOW/TOAD
2018 Ford Flex
Fulltimer
No
Last edited:
Skynet has been here for quite a while. Who do you know that is cheering the AI movement on? Think real hard! (AI in advertising).

Yes agreed, lots of folks throw that AI term around. And yes the guy sitting in the back seat observing is on the government funding committee.

However, I have had the opportunity to drive the latest version of Tesla full self driving and watched it learn routes and acceptable practices.
Ai is real. It is scary, real thinking in a box.
No more hard coding. C++ is gone, in its place is automatic scenario testing for the correct solution on the fly. You can actually feel the Tesla solving the correct path as the car moves through traffic.

Glad to be older. The coming world looks not to be fun or safe. “1984” was child’s play.
As fast as this technology is moving, you may not be old enough! 🙂
I’m not sure I like where this is going myself, but wonder about AI driving my RV while I’m in the back on the couch enjoying a glass of tea and watching tv.

As fast as this technology is moving, you may not be old enough! 🙂
I’m not sure I like where this is going myself, but wonder about AI driving my RV while I’m in the back on the couch enjoying a glass of tea and watching tv.
And all the while, you're legally responsible for ANYTHING that happens. Mechanical failure, software glitch, 83-year old gramma puling out from a farm driveway........

Just sayin'.....Roger

And all the while, you're legally responsible for ANYTHING that happens. Mechanical failure, software glitch, 83-year old gramma puling out from a farm driveway........

Just sayin'.....Roger
Understood, my response is more on the fantasy side. To your point. Isn’t it crazy how they can apply all the changes with technology and in many cases the government mandate it, but when something goes wrong with it you are the one responsible.

Glad to be older. The coming world looks not to be fun or safe. “1984” was child’s play.
George published 1984 in 1949 It is said that it is a requirement of their cult to declare what they are going to do!

Consider! 75 years ahead of the actual event happening!!! One has to wonder what group of elite old George belonged to. I already did the Google search to find out, but you will have to do your own!

The question is how many years of technology do we have to catch up on???

On that note do we really live in a matrix???

Caught the end of a news story last night that showed implementation of driverless semi trucks. What could possibly go wrong??:unsure:

Caught the end of a news story last night that showed implementation of driverless semi trucks. What could possibly go wrong??:unsure:
No worries mate! They will soon be grounded!!!

Latest resources

Back