Chassis
Freightliner XCR
Engine
Cummins 400 HP
TOW/TOAD
2017 Chevy Colorado
Fulltimer
No
I believe this year things change regarding NFL and my nephew told me about the new NFL Sunday Ticket where you can watch any out of network game on Sundays. If a game is on your local channels you'll have to watch on those channels, I'm not sure how this works exactly but it does seem expensive. Thoughts?

Get started with NFL Sunday Ticket on YouTube or YouTube TV​

NFL Sunday Ticket is a premium sports package bringing you Sunday afternoon NFL games which are not available on local broadcasts in your area. See these FAQs for top questions about purchasing and viewing NFL Sunday Ticket on YouTube and YouTube TV.

Learn more about how to sign up and get started in the article below.

NFL Sunday Ticket Pricing​

We’re running an inaugural offer of $100 off of the retail price until June 6, 2023:
  • YouTube TV NFL Sunday Ticket Add-On: $249
  • YouTube TV NFL Sunday Ticket + NFL RedZone Add-On: $289
  • Primetime Channel NFL Sunday Ticket: $349
  • Primetime Channel NFL Sunday Ticket + NFL RedZone: $389

That sounds about like what we paid last year for the NFL bundle on DTV.

I went ahead and bought it while it's $100 off before 6/6. I cannot stand my local team (Wash Commanders) and don't want to be stuck watching them every time so I'll see how this works out this year. I'm not so set on watching a particular team as I am NOT watching a particular team.

To me it's cheap, because I can cancel DirecTV. I've kept it only for NFL Sunday Ticket, which I've had since the year they introduced it, 25 or so years ago, I think. I'm a Broncos fan, and the only way I can watch every game.

Unless things change with Youtube (which I doubt, as the blackout rules are NFL rules), every Sunday day game not on your locals will be available on NFLST. In addition, if they cut away from a game on your local, they've typically unblacked it on NFLST. Same if the game doesn't start right away on a local, because the early game ran long, they will start the game unblacked on NFLST, but once they start airing it on on your local, they will black it out on NFLST.

Thursday, Sunday night and Monday games won't be on NFLST.

For those that bought this as I did I saw somewhere in YouTube TV settings that they are offering 4 months of HBO MAX with this purchase. So I accepted and added it. Just be sure to cancel before they start charging if you don't want it.

All of the NFL channels appear now. Should be good.

For those that bought this as I did I saw somewhere in YouTube TV settings that they are offering 4 months of HBO MAX with this purchase. So I accepted and added it. Just be sure to cancel before they start charging if you don't want it.

All of the NFL channels appear now. Should be good.
Did you travel with youtube TV last year? How does it handle local channel games when you are traveling? If you are in AZ, for instance, do you see the local AZ games?

I'm partially wondering, as this might come into play with how they block NFLST, since they blackout any games televised locally.

I am using a VPN based in VA but I don't think that matters much. From what I understand YouTube TV gets its location from your PHONE. So while home open your phone and go to YouTube TV and there may be something in the settings to verify your location. After that, umm, don't use YouTube TV on your phone! I am using Apple TV's in my coach and have never had an issue but all are set to go to my Pepwave FusionHub on a Virginia located server.

I believe the only games you can't see are blacked out at your home location but you should be able to watch those on the local network channels instead. My home team is not one I care to watch!

Yea, I don't care about my home teams (Cowboys and KC), but if the Broncos are on a local, they are blacked out. Currently, my Fusion Hub is hosted on AWS, but that poses a problem as several services won't run due to seeing an IP that they assume is a VPN.

I probably need to go ahead and install Fusion Hub at home or probably better, I have a balance router in a box I haven't gotten around to installing and replacing my sonicwall. I think once that's in place, I can just make my VPN tunnel go through it.

We ran sling TV last year it was only 50 bucks and it included red zone. My wife loved it because she likes the no commercials and the games moving constantly. It takes some getting used to but for 50 bucks vrs 300/400 it was worth getting used to.

Latest resources

Back