Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

Elmo’s Mama

RVF Newbee
Hi All, wondering if anyone knows the correct PSI for a Zion SRT. I’m aware of the recommendation from Ram, however, Roadtrek will not recommend what the tire pressure for my class b should be.

Hi All, wondering if anyone knows the correct PSI for a Zion SRT. I’m aware of the recommendation from Ram, however, Roadtrek will not recommend what the tire pressure for my class b should be.
What kind of tires? Look at your tires and get the tire size information off of them. How much does your rig weigh? Then look at tire chart for your brand of tires to determine PSI. Once you have that information, if you need help with the tables, give another shout out. ?

Last edited:
Hi. When I open driver's door on my Zion, there's Roadtrek's sticker on top of RAM's sticker with tires air pressure required. Front 448 kPa/65PSI, rear 550/80

Attachments

• 20211212_075626.jpg
    20211212_075626.jpg
    645.5 KB · Views: 15
I guarantee that the pressure recommended is not higher then the max pressure listed on the tire wall. That is your starting point until you know your weight or can get more info from Zion.

Latest resources

Back