RV Model
Nation
RV Length
Engine
diesel
Fulltimer
No
Good morning.
Does anyone know what possibly could be the problem. My 2007 Winnebago Itasca Navion is not blowing warm air when I turn furnace system on. The LP doesn't work either. Last year it blew warm air and kept the temperature in camper nice. Now it is just blowing cold air. I checked the fuse for furnace under the refridgerator and it appeared fine. Any suggestions of what it could be?
Thank-you for your time
Julianne

Good morning.
Does anyone know what possibly could be the problem. My 2007 Winnebago Itasca Navion is not blowing warm air when I turn furnace system on. The LP doesn't work either. Last year it blew warm air and kept the temperature in camper nice. Now it is just blowing cold air. I checked the fuse for furnace under the refridgerator and it appeared fine. Any suggestions of what it could be?
Thank-you for your time
Julianne
You state "the LP is not working either". Are you saying that NOTHING LP related is working? If that is the case the problem doesn't sound electrical to me. Check your propane system. Is your tank valve open? Is there das in the tank?

Darrell

You state "the LP is not working either". Are you saying that NOTHING LP related is working? If that is the case the problem doesn't sound electrical to me. Check your propane system. Is your tank valve open? Is there das in the tank?

Darrell

Hello
Yes range top is working on LP.
The valve is open and lo is 2/3 full
It didn’t work last year when I got unit meaning the LP did not heat hot water, work the fridge or the heater. So I just used the furnace on electric which has quit working

Hello
Yes range top is working on LP.
The valve is open and lo is 2/3 full
It didn’t work last year when I got unit meaning the LP did not heat hot water, work the fridge or the heater. So I just used the furnace on electric which has quit working
Well, if part of your LP system is operable them your problem is beyond my ability to trouble shoot by remote control. I don't fool around with LP systems anyway. My recommendation is to hire a professional.

Perhaps another user may be more knowledgeable than me. Sorry I can't help.

Darrell

A range will work fine with low gas pressure, other appliances will not. A range does not care if the voltage is low on the DC side or 12v side, other appliances will not operate with low voltage. Perhaps you need a professional to test a few things for you.

Well, if part of your LP system is operable them your problem is beyond my ability to trouble shoot by remote control. I don't fool around with LP systems anyway. My recommendation is to hire a professional.

Perhaps another user may be more knowledgeable than me. Sorry I can't help.

Darrell
Thank you Darrell for trying to help me.

Tha
A range will work fine with low gas pressure, other appliances will not. A range does not care if the voltage is low on the DC side or 12v side, other appliances will not operate with low voltage. Perhaps you need a professional to test a few things for you.
Thank you for your help
Have a nice day

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 5

Latest resources

Back