Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

nsdq739

RVF Newbee
Considering buying a 2023 Triumph 30TSC super C on the international chassis. A little weary considering the current horror stories coming from new Nexus owners about the apparent lack of QC of units coming from the factory and issues with customer service being difficult to deal with or even just plain unreachable.
Keeping in mind people who have bad experiences are much more likely to post poor reviews than those who do not, can anyone shed some light on this?
Thanks!

Considering buying a 2023 Triumph 30TSC super C on the international chassis. A little weary considering the current horror stories coming from new Nexus owners about the apparent lack of QC of units coming from the factory and issues with customer service being difficult to deal with or even just plain unreachable.
Keeping in mind people who have bad experiences are much more likely to post poor reviews than those who do not, can anyone shed some light on this?
Thanks!
You may have already purchased the Triumph by now. We just purchased a Ghost. It had some QC issues but not as bad as some we have experienced on the previous 4 RV's. There is no standards for the industry so its a roll of the dice each time. We were able to address each issue we've encountered and fixed it ourselves except for the missing 2d solar panel. Go that resolved. With that being said, we love our Ghost!

So I thought 2d panels were still away off. Are they now an option, or is this a typo?

Thanks!
We have a 2022 Triumph, purchased new. Let me start by saying we love her but we have had many issues. We dealt direct with the factory under warranty and took her in 3 times and they addressed each issue. This is our first coach so we had a learning curve. The best advice I can give is spend the money to hire a mobile RV tech to crawl over and under every inch of any unit you plan on buying. We met one under unfavorable circumstances 1,500 miles from home and he told me 1/2 his business is running around inspecting prospective purchases for people that just don't feel comfortable making the decision on their own. The other piece of advice I would give is take NOTHING for granted when looking at it. If they say the table folds down then damned well fold the table down and see. We got caught on that one. If the unit has screens on the windows ask them to remove and replace, etc., etc. Have it hooked to water and test everything. I could go on and on. We just got our unit back three days ago because the muffler was jumping around. Turns out it was never secured with any brackets to the unit!!!! I crawled under the unit and even I, with no experience with trucks at all, could tell the thing was not secure. NEXUS support has been really good. International dealer in our town has been wonderful. We accept we bought a "Covid Unit" (as we have been told) and we have learned that it is normal to have to do repairs. We haul a SxS out west through the Rockies and I will say that with the addition of an engine brake the Triumph pulls through the passes like nobody's business. We could not be happier with the way she handles.

Latest resources

Back