Superstar 4061
RV Length
Chassis
FCCC
Engine
Cummins 360
TOW/TOAD
Hyundai Elantra Sport
Question - was looking to stop at Gaffney on the way back to Florida. As expected they are booked but said we could show up and get fit in.

Has anyone done this and how long did you have to wait? Know it is all dependent on what they have going on at the time 😀. Just looking for examples.

Also any other good FCCC centers between Ohio and Florida that may be an option?

Heard North Trail prices are ridiculous for chassis service but may call just to verify.

Found Stoops outside Ft Wayne which is on our way back to Ohio but have read some complaints online about them.

Yes, I did it for something about a year ago and was fine, and they were very aware I was there waiting and kept me informed. I think I showed up on Monday and they got to me Wednesday afternoon. It's free camping with dump station on site, hang out and catch up with things if you want and see what happens.

Will be our first service. Understanding the M2 chassis is different, what price range we looking at - essentially 12 month service since it was built last June and we bought in Dec.

I never found annual service pricing unreasonable from Gaffney. It depends on the year but typically around the $1K mark.

I like that number.

Not even close to the latest price list at the Mothership. Checked since we are already here. 🤑

Latest resources

Back