Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest RV Community on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, review campgrounds
  • Get the most out of the RV Lifestyle
  • Invite everyone to RVForums.com and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome

Answered 17LHS Hideout - Fridge - no temp control?

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

cinbol

RVF Newbee
RV Year
RV Make
Keystone
RV Model
Hideout
RV Length
17 ft
Fulltimer
No
Hi - Just purchase this little tag along and everything seems to work fine except the fridge. There is no visible control setting and it started freezing my soda after a few days of camping? Is there someplace in the back to reset it or do we just use a cooler for soft drinks? This is a short "dorm size" fridge.

On our fridge, there's an adjustment for it inside the refrigerator. It's a little plastic piece that you slide up and down on the metal "coils" in the back. If you search "adjusting temperature in dometic fridge" or whatever brand you have, you can find something similar.

Here's the link I did on google for it and the images that popped up. Maybe you have something similar.

On our fridge, there's an adjustment for it inside the refrigerator. It's a little plastic piece that you slide up and down on the metal "coils" in the back. If you search "adjusting temperature in dometic fridge" or whatever brand you have, you can find something similar.

Here's the link I did on google for it and the images that popped up. Maybe you have something similar.
THANK YOU! That was it! It says automatic themostat control on the top panel so not way to adjust as all our former rigs have had so we were stumped and it was freezing some things! We will adjust as we go along to see what the "sweet spot" is.

Latest resources

Back