Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

JulieA

RVF Newbee
Hello I am trying to fix up my 1992 Roadtrek so that I can sell it get a better deal but I am having a hard time finding parts. I need a running board because the one I have has nearly broken in two and a glovebox because it won't close.

Any idea where I can find these parts? I have tried checking rv junkyards but have not found anything. Any other ideas?

Hello I am trying to fix up my 1992 Roadtrek so that I can sell it get a better deal but I am having a hard time finding parts. I need a running board because the one I have has nearly broken in two and a glovebox because it won't close.

Any idea where I can find these parts? I have tried checking rv junkyards but have not found anything. Any other ideas?
get someone who does welding to make a brace for underneath your running board. it will need welding anyway and this way you dont have to pay for an extra part. ask me how i know.

If you need light covers, for the porch (and in some models the bathroom) I sell them at etsy https://roadtrekparts.etsy.com and so far people have liked them. For fun,
clayshir.jpg
I also make a glow in the dark one. If anyone is interested in these they fit most of the older model RV's and Roadtreks that use this recessed trapezoid chrome mount. For fun I also mad a glow in the dark version.

Latest resources

Back