1994 Fleetwood Bounder suggestions

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
You didn't mention in your first two posts anything about being diesel

The house part/systems, with the exception of the generator, will be almost identical but here's the 1994 owners manual. For the 5.9 shop manual, go here with you ESN https://www.cummins.com/support/manuals I don't know the transmission so can't help you there.
Diesel pusher
Thanks for you promptly response. I will look for the esn tonight see if I could find the battery location from the manual.
Ps
I have all the Bounder manuals but there is no description for the battery location. :)

Diesel pusher
Thanks for you promptly response. I will look for the esn tonight see if I could find the battery location from the manual.
Ps
I have all the Bounder manuals but there is no description for the battery location. :)
Which battery? On my 1995 gasser, both the chassis battery and two 6V house batteries were between the frame rails, in front of the radiator.

The chassis battery will be close to the engine. Follow the cable from the starter, you won't be looking very long.

Thank kelvin. I haven’t have time to take a look. I am assuming you have a Cummins pusher as well. It is supposed to have a different configuration than a gas engine. I will check to see if the battery is really close to the engine. Will keep you guys posted. Thanks for all input.

No I don't! But the cables need to be short as possible to reduce resistance in the cable. It is just common configuration for all heavy loads

For the record, on your house batteries. A dead 12v battery is 12v. 10v is the indicator of a heavy load or a bad cell. Because it is new the guess is a large load.

Latest resources

Back