Viking
RV Model
V Trec
RV Length
TOW/TOAD
2019 Toyota Tundra CrewMax
Fulltimer
No
After years of a fiberglass Burro, a rebuilt Starcraft StarMaster, a Cargomate 12X6 cargo trailer, I finally bought a 22' toy hauler. It seems to be in good condition. Everything I've tested so far works great.

The only issue I'm finding is getting information on the unit itself. I have found manuals on the different components: a/c, frig, etc. but nothing that describes the actual camper. I've searched google until my eyes are crossed.

If you have any thoughts on where to get info, who bought the Viking brand (Forest River, Coachman, etc.) or who I could call, please let me know.

Thanks!

Hunt4Fun

After years of a fiberglass Burro, a rebuilt Starcraft StarMaster, a Cargomate 12X6 cargo trailer, I finally bought a 22' toy hauler. It seems to be in good condition. Everything I've tested so far works great.

The only issue I'm finding is getting information on the unit itself. I have found manuals on the different components: a/c, frig, etc. but nothing that describes the actual camper. I've searched google until my eyes are crossed.

If you have any thoughts on where to get info, who bought the Viking brand (Forest River, Coachman, etc.) or who I could call, please let me know.

Thanks!

Hunt4Fun
Viking is a coachman model! Under the umbrella of forest river!

I contacted Coachman for information on my 2007 Encore and they wee very helpful.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back