• Commercial/Vendors welcome

2021 Buick Encore GX toad experience?

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Just purchased a 2021 Buick encore GX all wheel drive and having the towing system installed now. On a trip do you throw in 2 Wheel Dr. or four-wheel-drive? Getting ready to leave on a 14 day trip so really would appreciate your feedback
Feedback please

561A0BE6-90D0-421C-A59C-FF2A3D1245F5.png

In Step 3 from above you DO NOT apply the brake. In Step 4 its necessary to apply the brake.

Heading out for 2,500 miles on Monday. I'll let you know how it goes. We had a 2019 Buick Encore, but it wasn't flat towable. I traded it for a 2020 Encore GX solely to get a flat towable vehicle. So far, we like the Encore GX.
I also purchased 2021 Encore GX. Following the thread. Very helpful. Are you still happy? I'm about to make the investment. What brake system are you using? THANKS!

Perfect. That the first real answer I have received. I just spent 3 k setting mine up and was getting nervous. I am taking a 2 hour trip this weekend and will keep you posted on how we do on a longer trip
Thanks Much
I also purchased 2021 Encore GX. Following the thread. Very helpful. Are you still happy? I'm about to make the investment. What brake system are you using? THANKS!

Very happy with the Encore GX. I'm using the Air Force One system. Everything stays hooked up on the car. All I have to do is connect the air hose to the MH for brakes.

Does the class c have air on board ?

Latest resources

Back