Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Lol, I honestly see no difference from 21

Aww, come on now, it's not that bad. :)

Doesn’t look like it has any opening windows? Maybe they are options?

At that price point, you have perfect computer controlled atmosphere. Why would you need to open a window? :unsure:

The Dutch Star has opening windows although you can special the larger non opening ones.

Please tell me what they were thinking? The rear of the 2022 coach is AWFUL! The whole schematic...blah! Why! ?

Comparing a 2021 to @ARD's, (could not find a really similar color combination) it appears that on the side, the 2022 has a lot more of the "skin" color and the other colors are somewhat more concentrated and leave lots of space around the edges of just skin color. In 2021, a slight bit of an accent color wrapped to the front. 2022 - no accent, just the two main colors.

The back......... wow. The design is horrid and massive amounts of just skin color. The accent colors are just all concentrated into that "thing". And, now that @redbaron has described it as "trump hair", I can't seem to get that image out of my head.

We have been targeting upgrading from our Canyon Star to a Dutch Star in 2023. Hopefully we will be back to a more pleasing pattern next year.

1620586114902.png
1620586138527.png

1620586165710.png

Attachments

• 1620585599341.png
    1620585599341.png
    475.1 KB · Views: 9
  • 1620585632664.png
    1620585632664.png
    329.3 KB · Views: 10
And, now that @redbaron has described it as "trump hair", I can't seem to get that image out of my head.
Sorry---I couldn't help myself. I should have realized that it was too true, and kept the observation to myself :)

Comparing a 2021 to @ARD's, (could not find a really similar color combination) it appears that on the side, the 2022 has a lot more of the "skin" color and the other colors are somewhat more concentrated and leave lots of space around the edges of just skin color. In 2021, a slight bit of an accent color wrapped to the front. 2022 - no accent, just the two main colors.

The back......... wow. The design is horrid and massive amounts of just skin color. The accent colors are just all concentrated into that "thing". And, now that @redbaron has described it as "trump hair", I can't seem to get that image out of my head.

We have been targeting upgrading from our Canyon Star to a Dutch Star in 2023. Hopefully we will be back to a more pleasing pattern next year.

View attachment 6809View attachment 6810

View attachment 6811
That is a superb comparison.

Sorry---I couldn't help myself. I should have realized that it was too true, and kept the observation to myself :)
No worries - it really does look like that. I probably would have eventually made the same observation.

The upside to the 2022 pattern is that if you wanted to do custom colors with 1 really bold color that you wanted, but just didn't want it to be like half the back, this year accomplishes that. Always before, the A, B, and C colors each had some part of the coach that they occupied significant real estate. On this pattern, the B color has a relatively small footprint, so you could get away with having a real standout color without being completely in your face with it.

We are huge Oklahoma State alumni/fans and we love our orange, but not enough to actually have it be all across the back or side to where our coach would have next to zero re-sale potential. However .............
1620613471191.png
1620613526501.png

Latest resources

Back