• Commercial/Vendors welcome

2022 Newmar Lineup

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Don’t let @Neal try to convince you to make it a dutchessex!

2022 DS 4369 MSRP $466,132 VS. 2021 DS 4369 MSRP $429,809

2022 LA 4551 MSRP $743,966 VS. 2021 LA 4551 MSRP $696,118
The 2021 Build Sheets I have were from the beginning of production. Evidently there were mid year increases.

You are as bad as Neal. I’m going for another Dutch Star. ?
But,but,but, what about the Cotons Du??

sofi tukker love GIF by Ultra Music

Well, here is some 2022 information from Steinbring. It is probably the most uninspired lineup I've seen to date. I am underwhelmed. 2022 Newmar Lineup
I notice in the pics of the new DS, the engine access in the bathroom seems to require lifting the sink cabinet? maybe the shower also? Maybe I don't know how these hatches work?

As people gain access to build sheets feel free to post them to the Resources area with a category for this:

As this is a broad category please title them accordingly such as 2022 Newmar [Coach Type] Build Sheet

@Neal ... great idea. Thanks for doing this. Will sure make it easier to find them going forward.

FLSteve

The 2021 Build Sheets I have were from the beginning of production. Evidently there were mid year increases.
Can confirm. I got my order in just before this happened and that was mid-May with finalization mid-June IIRC.

Did anyone see the live stream? I heard it cut out and wasn’t even available on YT. Supposedly will be tomorrow.

Latest resources

Back