• Commercial/Vendors welcome

2022 Newmar Lineup

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Did anyone see the live stream? I heard it cut out and wasn’t even available on YT. Supposedly will be tomorrow.
Here’s the link. They downloaded it.

I will reserve final judgment until I see one actually in the flesh, but my initial opinion is that I am thrilled to have purchased my (as yet undelivered – expected in late May) 2021 New Aire 3543.

I will reserve final judgment until I see one actually in the flesh, but my initial opinion is that I am thrilled to have purchased my (as yet undelivered – expected in late May) 2021 New Aire 3543.
I think you timed it perfectly and you are getting an amazing coach you are going to love and you will have to share tons of photos with us here.

Newmar posted a bunch of coach pics (all from the dealer event) on their Facebook page for those that can see it and are interested in seeing it.

I like the majority of the paint schemes they displayed.

I just added a build sheet for the 2022 Dutch Star 4081 that I stumbled across. :)

So I reviewed the Newmar Facebook page today looking at their photos. The Essex is clearly my favorite. It just is what it is. But I can't. I just can't do it. I love this coach (my VTDP) so much. I love the floor plan. I love what I've done to it. It is just the perfect coach, for me. I'm keeping her. Check back tomorrow...

Has anyone heard if the app to control interior functions from a personal device can be retrofitted to previous model years?

A new thread has been created for those ordering 2022's to discuss your order process, specials and pricing, first reveals on the line, and delivery. Use the new thread however you want for 2022 customers helping customers. Commercial members are welcome to participate.

Latest resources

Back