• Commercial/Vendors welcome

2022 Newmar Model Year Predictions

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Maybe a larger fuel tank for the larger VTDPs? I feel like mine could be bigger but it might be a weight issue for my front axle. I think they upped the axle weight on the VTDP in 21

I'm hearing a 20% decrease in production, longer lead times.

Class A production and sales were down in 2020 (see note). It appears the towable RVs were soaring with double digit gains YoY in 2020 ... It just happened that the manufacturers got caught flat footed in 2020 but don't see demand for $$$$ Rigs...

Class A motorhomes "There was an 8.1% year-over-year decline in Class A registrations in the U.S., going from 1,258 units in November 2019 to 1,164 motorhomes this year. THOR was the market share leader at 33.1% and 385 units, followed by Newmar Corp. (198; 17%) and Forest River (175; 15%), which, incidentally, was one unit better than Tiffin Motorhomes (174; 14.9%) for the month. "

It's getting close to that time of the year again, dealer show should be in a month. Feel free to make your predictions and hopefully we'll get info when it becomes available.

Who's planning to buy a 2022 Newmar Motorhome?
Time to look at the predictions for the 2023 models. Newmar has a big news release planned for 28 April on the Essex, Dutch Star, & Bay Star. Can’t wait to see the changes. Anyone guessing what the 2023 changes will be ?

Attachments

• 6587B366-3BB9-4D86-A80D-7CF71BBBFFFC.jpeg
    6587B366-3BB9-4D86-A80D-7CF71BBBFFFC.jpeg
    239.6 KB · Views: 4

Latest resources

Back