Cornerstone
RV Length
Chassis
FL
Engine
Cummins
TOW/TOAD
Jeep Wrangler
I looked into adding factory tire pressure sensors to my Wrangler. I called Freightliner (FL) today and was told I would need to go to a FL service center, I asked do they work on Jeeps and she said no, she then provided the phone number to SpartanLync Technologies customer service 734-634-3278. The cost is as follows:
4 Gen 3 sensors @ $75,00 each,
4 mounting bands @ $7,50 each
And this is the rub: they used to let you put a deposit down and they would send/lend you a programming tool, now they only sell them for $385.
My question is, has anyone been through this recently and is there any other options available?
Thank you
Stuart

You can get a set of monitoring valve stem caps and a receiver off Amazon for cheap. Given the distance from the RV dash to the toad wheels, I'd double check the range to be sure you're good to go.

thank you, I actually have a 12 sensor set from my last DS. I don't like the way the sensors stick out of the rim and also it's not recommended to install the sensors on rubber valve stems. this is why I'm looking to install the the factory sensors that mount inside the tires.

@Stuart S take a look at @redbaron's post as an FYI to see if you're buying into something you may not want to?

Thank you Neil!

Latest resources

Back