• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
@Neal ... just saw this article.

FLSteve (y)

LADP new front cap looks sexy!

By adding the "Splendide" washer & dryer to the London Aire, does that mean my "lowly" Canyon Star with a "Splendide" washer & dryer, moves to the "Luxury" line-up???:LOL::LOL:
Sorry....couldn't resist!

Just adding a bit of humor!

But, do know, that to me, my Canyon Star is definitely an upscale coach, when compared to the other brands available!!(y)

Info is starting to flow as the dealer meeting closes out. Here is the 2024 London Aire info.

Attachments

• 2024 Digital Product Book - Final.pdf.pdf
    65.8 KB · Views: 62
By adding the "Splendide" washer & dryer to the London Aire, does that mean my "lowly" Canyon Star with a "Splendide" washer & dryer, moves to the "Luxury" line-up???:LOL::LOL:
Sorry....couldn't resist!

Just adding a bit of humor!

But, do know, that to me, my Canyon Star is definitely an upscale coach, when compared to the other brands available!!(y)
It’s all about how it makes you feel😎

Newmar offered $12-15K Rebates on some models through 4/15/2023. So my guess is no price increase as they are having trouble clearing existing inventory.
According to info from the dealer meeting Dutch Star is added to the 15k New Aire rebate

I just got word Steinbring is publishing their 2024 Newmar information right now and it will be live momentarily.

Interesting ... the Mountain Aire is now offered in a 38' length with two (2) new floor plans. Will be interested in seeing those floor plans when they are available.

FLSteve :unsure:

The Essex notes say GE Advantium will no longer be used in any Newmar product.

Looks like the forever long issue with Spartan shocks is finally being fixed and they're going to Koni's.

Latest resources

Back