2024 Coachmen Freelander 27QB

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Oh there will be problems
What's typical with new ones no matter the brand or model?

An RV dealer in Alvarado, Texas today told me the 2024 East To West Entrada 2700 NS is identical to the Coachmen Freelander 27QB and is supposably cheaper.
Shrug.gif

I can only say the problems we have had.
There will be trim issues inside. Our closet racks had to be reinforced, both sides.
All our slides have been worked on including the H bridge controlling all slides.
One slide came off track.
Had a wiring harness come lose on the chassis (Ford issue). Fortunately I know a guy at a local dealership and fixed quick.

I still have one leveler driver side rear that was installed too far back. I knocked the pad off a couple of times. I plan to change this.
All in all we seem to be good the last two years. 4400 miles in March no issues no issues last year. Out on a 2 week trip now.

I should not say this I may jinks us but all appliances have worked flawless.

All will have issues and things will go wrong. Just sayin.

I will say most trim issues I repaired myself.

You need to spend time with your prospect. Much like you did when you were dating! They, like anything else, can seem like hiring a teenager who is on their first job! To a highly qualified journeyman! Or something in-between.

If you want her to fall apart, then look at who she grew up with, for the whole story!!!

Latest resources

Back