• Commercial/Vendors welcome

FYI 2025 Newmar model info by Steinbring Motorcoach

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Just think if only 50% of Cornerstone owners opt FL, that is 50 % less sales that until now were for sure sales
You’ll see this spread to the other top models
On London Air FL is the standard chassis, a company that needs to keep raising prices surely can’t afford this. I think you will see Spartan get out of the RV industry eventually.

Even though my Spartan chassis Dutch Star is a 2020, maybe it is getting more valuable😳

Glad they added Hogan Sparrow interior option to 2025 DS:cool:

Starlink option available too....Should have waited for a 2025....

Starlink option available too....Should have waited for a 2025....
you can easily have it added on your own. I am putting up the gen3 dish with a trio flat mount and you have several mounting options.

maybe they are considering to purchase spartan too??

"just thinking outside the box, or maybe I am just way out of this galaxy!!!"

If I were a sc** **g executive, bent on maximizing profits, I'd bring in freightliner for its low cost and discourage the other hi cost, so their market share decreases. Then, when there is enough cash and the right time, I'd purchase spartan, at low purchase cost, just as they have been buying up a number of other suppliers.

Thats how monopolies or large corp entities operate, buying out as much of their supply chain to maximize profits at every step. why let some other entities profit from supply X, or Y or Z, for their product. if the same entity owns all those other X, Y or Z, those profits would then be accumilated in the same pocket.
Profits are important, but if the emphasis were more on happy customers, they would not have to be so worried about increasing profits.

To each his own....BUT
UGH!! Two-tone interior cabinetry is a real "turn-off" for me!:( One word," ugly"!
And the "black wheels" on the King Aire? For $1.6 million dollars, everything on that coach should be shiny and glistening!:D
London-Aire depicts "luxury" without being "gaudy"! My favorite!
And at my age, and the probable huge price increases....No "2025" for me! I'll just ogle all of y'alls new coaches!

PS: Neal...."salad" sinks are "cute"!;)

Latest resources

Back