Chassis
Freightliner XCR
Engine
Cummins 400 HP
TOW/TOAD
2017 Chevy Colorado
Fulltimer
No
What's up with the salad bowl sinks in the bathrooms Newmar????

Those sinks are pretty ugly....my opinion of course.

They have removed the 4310 (and similar 4326) from their lines. This was our model (bunk). They replaced it with the 4340, which is a combination of the two. It has the two full baths of the 4310 and the king bed and smaller bunks of the 4326. We will stick with our 4310 as it was the only model with a longer bunk (since he is an adult). Guess we wont be getting a new one (Wasn't really in the cards anyway).

Rich

For you Spartan fans, the DS up charge is now $15,400😮

What's up with the salad bowl sinks in the bathrooms Newmar????
In case you want croutons with your salad. Dressing extra.

KIB Global access.. hmmmm.. wonder if thats something that can be added to previous coaches with KIB

I saw this in one of the articles ... an interesting change.

"Another major change has to do with how the coaches are wired. Previously, wiring was run through walls and above the ceilings before culminating in a “spaghetti bundle” at the lighting control box. Now, those wires are all but removed from the ceilings and instead are nearly organized into a panel located in the basement storage compartment of the diesel brands. This change means electrical issues are more easily diagnosed, and Newmar has reduced the length of wires per coach by 650 feet."

FLSteve

I special ordered a MA single sink on my SS. Hated the divided kit sinks with the square corners. The division made them too small and the square corners are difficult to clean. The problem is its going to be the same sharp cornered sinks with no center divide.
As for the "salad bowl" sinks. They do not bother me. The wiring run is an about time. When I was 18 I was customizing my Ford van (remember that period). My friends ran their wires then put up panels and carpet and I thought that could be an issue. So I split the ceiling panels and made a removable strip down the center to access the wires. If an 18 yo could think of that why has it taken so long for engineers to think of the benefits of it

I understand the above counter sinks in RV's, it increases your cabinet storage below the sink. I personally just don't care for this design and would still go for an undermount like in my coach.

For you Spartan fans, the DS up charge is now $15,400😮
maybe they are considering to purchase spartan too??

"just thinking outside the box, or maybe I am just way out of this galaxy!!!"

If I were a sc** **g executive, bent on maximizing profits, I'd bring in freightliner for its low cost and discourage the other hi cost, so their market share decreases. Then, when there is enough cash and the right time, I'd purchase spartan, at low purchase cost, just as they have been buying up a number of other suppliers.

Thats how monopolies or large corp entities operate, buying out as much of their supply chain to maximize profits at every step. why let some other entities profit from supply X, or Y or Z, for their product. if the same entity owns all those other X, Y or Z, those profits would then be accumilated in the same pocket.

Latest resources

Back