• Commercial/Vendors welcome

2025 release

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
NIRVC is great at creating marketing hype and I'm sure they will continue to create more around this Nashville show. FYI- 2024 production for Newmar is all allocated/spoken for.

Does anybody know the date of this year's Newmar dealer show yet?

FLSteve :unsure:

Interesting that Nirth trail is only showing 2023 Class A Newmars in stock. No 2024s

Interesting that Nirth trail is only showing 2023 Class A Newmars in stock. No 2024s
And they have about 9 - 2023 Superstars, they do have 2024 SS's. I figured they would have made deals by now but I think they are hoping some will mate and produce 2024's :ROFLMAO:

And they have about 9 - 2023 Superstars, they do have 2024 SS's. I figured they would have made deals by now but I think they are hoping some will mate and produce 2024's :ROFLMAO:
Ah! Mating machines! Hybridization! Waiting then for legs? Surely not in 2025.

"That’s it. He did mention it was1500 to get in which is returned if you buy. But it’s not an exclusive newmar event so it baffles me why you would launch a lineup amongst your competition."
I don't understand why you are "baffled" This is not a Newmar event it is a NIRVC event. This is where people serious about buying a RV can see the new 2025 RVs first. Without massive crowds and have the top people from the company's there to answer questions and you can test drive coaches. You can see who is going to be there on the website. Home
I think it will be a fun event. Wish I was going.
Bill

Hoping that maybe one of our "Members" will be there, and can give us some information about the Show!
It is definitely a unique event, and serious buyers can get then information and attention they need, when making such an expensive purchase!
Y'all have fun!

Latest resources

Back