Chassis
Prevost
Engine
Volvo D13
TOW/TOAD
2023 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Fulltimer
No
A longstanding newmar owner who’s considering getting another coach said tge production of 2024 was trimmed down for the 2025 release which he said
Is going to be announced at a special release event through NIRVC. Something in Tennessee. I have seen some ads for some NIRVC event where there have several manufacturers attending so it didn’t sound like it’s a Newmar exclusive event from the ads. I might have my facts wrong. Hopefully not too wrong. Anyone have some good intel?

@sheridany ... when you say the production of 2024 was trimmed down for the 2025 release ... 1) do you mean that they are stopping production of the 2024 models earlier than normal so they can start making 2025 models sooner or 2) are they reducing the number of 2024 product lines/floorplans for the 2025 release?

FLSteve :unsure:

Hmmm, sounds a lot like the Entegra announcement "news" is coming...

The event NIRVC has is yearly and it covers many brands. Sales are a bit slow so not sure why they would cut production on 2024 to start 2025. Seems like the 2025 Class A's would be getting a two year old chassis if that happens. I just want to know when my ss will get to my dealer.

He said there were some changes coming for 2025 and he didn’t know what that means so it seemed to me what he said they were cutting production of 2024 to bring out the 2025 lineup. Bear in mind I am hearing this third hand. I got the impression he talked to someone at North Trail since he lives near there and bought his current Newmar from them. What is confusing to me is I thought Newmar sold out their production run every year so why would they cut it short.

That’s it. He did mention it was1500 to get in which is returned if you buy. But it’s not an exclusive newmar event so it baffles me why you would launch a lineup amongst your competition.

He said there were some changes coming for 2025 and he didn’t know what that means so it seemed to me what he said they were cutting production of 2024 to bring out the 2025 lineup. Bear in mind I am hearing this third hand. I got the impression he talked to someone at North Trail since he lives near there and bought his current Newmar from them. What is confusing to me is I thought Newmar sold out their production run every year so why would they cut it short.
Boy North Trail is in trouble then as they have had some 2023's on their lot for six months

Biggest news is the return of Freightliner to the High End...At least all the way up to Essex. Not sure if the KA will have the option.

Latest resources

Back