Welcome to RVForums.com

  • Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest RV Community on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, review campgrounds
  • Get the most out of the RV Lifestyle
  • Invite everyone to RVForums.com and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome

3 tickets to NASCAR Charlotte race this Sunday the 11th with RV spot.

Welcome to our community

  • Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

BGMAC

RVF 1K Club
Joined
Jan 28, 2020
Messages
1,288
Location
Cypress Inn, TN
RV Year
2016
RV Make
Forest River
RV Model
Georgetown XL M-369DS
RV Length
37ft
Chassis
F53
Engine
Titan V10
TOW/TOAD
2024 Chevy Colorado
Fulltimer
No
I have 3 tickets to the race and an RV spot if anyone is interested in going.
We’ve had another family emergency in Fl and we can’t make it.
I’m not sure if anyone knows, but our daughter passed last April and now our son in law just passed. Luckily our granddaughter was with us in Tn when it happened. We’re in Fl now taking care of things and won’t be able to get back in time.

Thanks,
Mike
 
I'm very sorry for your loss @BGMAC - my sincere condolences to your family!
 
Wow. So sorry you’re dealing with all of that.
 
That's terrible, I feel for you.
 

Latest resources

Back
Top Bottom