Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

steamyb

RVF Regular
Downsized & love travel, kids grown & gone so a 30' Class A made sense to me. So we stop in NC in the spring (to see kids & doctors) & fall on our way through as we travel North or South chasing the perfect temps and the next adventure. After punching a clock for 40 years, this is my best life. Health issues may cramp our style some but life is good when all things are considered. I only wish I could have done this sooner (when I was younger!).

Welcome Steamyb!

Welcome, enjoy retirement it is the best things since being a kid?

Welcome to RVForums.com @steamyb - I'm good at chasing the perfect temps too as with my recent travels to northern AZ with sub-freezing weather for a month. NEVER AGAIN!!! Great to have you here with us. Please spread the word to your fellow RV friends and invite them along too.

Welcome to RVForums.com @steamyb - I'm good at chasing the perfect temps too as with my recent travels to northern AZ with sub-freezing weather for a month. NEVER AGAIN!!! Great to have you here with us. Please spread the word to your fellow RV friends and invite them along too.
We spent last Thanksgiving and Christmas in AZ last year. It was cold in Phoenix, Lake Havasu, and in Quartzite. We took I-10 to San Antonio trying to find warm weather! Finally warmed up after 2 weeks so I could paint the roof of the RV. Enjoyed Corpus Cristi the on to NOLA!
It's an adventure!

Finally warmed up after 2 weeks so I could paint the roof of the RV.
I was on top of mine yesterday and it looks awefull. It is important to paint them for longevity purposes or just for cosmetics? I've never painted one.

Both! Mine had some leaks at the antenna. I washed it down with vinegar, removed old caulk with heat gun and plastic putty knife. New caulk, 3 coats of roof paint and reinstalled plastic covers on AC, Vents, etc. 3 day job but it looks like a new one!

Welcome!

Latest resources

Back